Saturday, October 1, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Lummy cripes! How time flies!

Bestival came and went in what seems like a flash...


And while there, I managed to dance for an entire night balancing a fruit bowl on my head, a la Carmen Miranda...


You can find out how the fruit bowl came about on this clip:



Took me about a week to recover from Bestival!

Next, a lovely 258 brooch/keyring order flew off to Japan...


And those unfinished medals were only a fraction of the order!

There's been another contribution to another craft book, which is due out next year- I'll tell you more about that nearer the time, and my project from 'State of Craft' will soon be appearing in Mollie Makes, so that's all very exciting!

Next on the agenda are Christmas fairs, so my winter weekends are fast becoming booked up. Today I started stocking up on vintage wool check sausage dogs in preparation:


But for now, to bed.

I have something pretty wonderful planned to make tomorrow.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Sleepy Lovings

xx

No comments: