Sunday, September 1, 2013

Autumnal Awesomeness: Dates for the Diary


It's September already, and before we can even do a double blink and a triple wink, it will be Christmas. YIKES!  

August is usually my quietest month of the year, but this year, just as I was preparing for a restful time sitting in the sunshine and eating ice creams, you all went completely bananas and kept me super busy with mucho orders for cherry shoes...


...And dapper chap slugs:


I must just mention, that in between orders galore, I've started on some rather marvellous Christmas-y delights already, which some of my wonderful customers in le shoppe have already had a sneaky peek at. The rest of you, are just gonna have to wait, until the golden harps arrive to finish off the slug de la resistance!

Anyway enough Christmouse talk for now, here are some dates for the diary over the next couple of months...

First off, this Friday (6th Sept) and Friday 20th September, I will be teaching a bunch of lovely peeps how to make these...

  

This Friday's workshop is now all booked up, but there are still a few spaces for the 20th, so book your place now, before they all sell out: Tea and Biscuits Workshop

Then, on Sunday the 6th October, I will be heading up to London to sell my wares at The Crafty Fox Market. I haven't been at any London events to trade for aaaaaaages, so I am looking forward to catching up with all my creative buddies there, and seeing all my fabulous London customers again.


October's workshop will be Halloween themed, so we'll be making leather Mexican skull brooches/keyrings. As October is looking to be pretty busy, we'll just be holding one ghoulish workshop on Friday 18th October... You'll be able to book online later this month- keep your eyeballs peeled (not literally, that would be disgusting) on the website.


At the end of October, I'll be heading back up to London, with my extremely talented and amazingly wonderful sister, Rachel.  We'll be sharing a space, and selling our creations at Made London, One Marylebone, from the 25th to the 27th October.

Here's a peek at what my sister does: 



You can find all the info on Made London here: http://www.madelondon.org/

Soooo, I think that's plenty of lovely dates to pop in the diary for now. I feel exhausted just thinking about it all- I think I need a little sleep!

Busy Bee Lovings 

xx





No comments: