Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine's, Schmalentines...

I know it's a few weeks away, but being a little romantic at heart, I couldn't resist getting those Valentine's goodies up on the website...


I've been busily making teeny tiny rosettes, using the cutest little Love Heart buttons- they look a little too convincingly like the sweets, but I'm pretty certain they won't be quite as sugary!


They are available to buy online here for the small sum of £5, and each come pinned onto a Love From Hetty & Dave display card...


You best be quick though, as there is only one of each design.

So I know a lot of people HATE Valentine's day... they are usually single... and some people totally relish in the fact that they have an excuse to be as slushy and romantic as possible, so how do you feel when it comes to L.O.V.E?

Does it ROCK? Or does it SUCK?


You can get your own brooch, telling the world your opinion of love, right here!

And not only in red, but in leopard print too.


Anyway, that's all for now my pretties.

Love Love Lovings

xx

No comments: