Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sooooooooooooooper Doops Sale!!

Hello! Hello!

Hope you've all had a fabby Christmas!

I've eaten my body weight in choco, and had some lovely, lovely pressies, which I will blog about once I unearth my camera!

But for now, let's banish those post Christmas blues with a SUPER SALE!!

Here's just a selection of bargainous goodies to be snapped up...

Metallic sheeny shiny Forever heart brooch, was £25, now a mere £18!!


The very last Apple of My Eye brooch. Was £30 originally, now at a bargain price of £18...


Dinky robot necklace, unearthed from the depths of a dark box, at the bottom of my desk drawer, was £18 now just £12...


Be quick though, as many items are the last ones left!

So if you LOVE something, get in there quick!


Love brooch now £8 (was £14).

Anyway, that's all for now, I'd better get out of bed, and go celebrate a belated Christmas with Pops and co. Must go dig out the wellies, for the annual forest walk.

Fa la la la la la la la lovings

xx

No comments: