Friday, October 15, 2010

Open for Business!

I can't believe it has already been a week since the grand opening... and I haven't blogged about it til now!

It was a super doops night, and there must have been over a hundred guests coming and going, so the shop was crammed full all night until I'd decided I'd had enough at 10pm, and we should all go to the pub!

Unfortunately nobody took any photos on the night- I was too exhausted to even think about a camera, but here's a lovely photo of the shop front, for your viewing pleasure!


Anyway, it has been a great week, with lots of people popping in, and all full of compliments for the new shop in the area!

So when you are next in Bournemouth, be sure to pop in to Love From Hetty & Dave at 864 Christchurch Rd, Pokesdown.

Lovings

xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow well done on opening the shop. You must be so proud. It looks fab from the pictures I can see earlier in the blog!

Sarah Betty xx
http://www.sarahbetty.co.uk