Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ratzilla

This morning, I logged onto Facebook and found this link left on a friend's profile:
Invasion of the Giant Rats


Actually hideous, and probably a little exaggerated, but it gave me an idea...

Everyone makes fox stoles, even I've just finally finished the leather fox stole I started making 6 years ago, but what about a GIGANTIC rat stole?!

I got to work, and here is the rat wrap, the perfect accessory for next season's camel coat:


You can buy this Rat Wrap here.

He'll keep your shoulders warm, but won't give you Weils disease. So that's good.

And check this out, which I came across while searching for rat images:


RATASTIC!

Rodent Lovings

xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ace - I wonder if it was me that pasted the link? They were found near where I grew up and where my parents live. Nice.