Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lovely Things to Make and Caravan Love

On my return from Brighton, I discovered in my absence, this amazing book had fallen through the letter box...


Written by my very talented and extremely hilarious friend, Eithne Farry...


And lo and behold, on page 134, was my guest star slot- How to make a Telly Bag Charm- Hoorah!


Eithne also wrote, 'Yeah! I Made it Myself', the book that taught me the joy of shearing elastic, and I'm pretty sure, from her latest, 'Lovely Things to Make for Girls of Slender Means' will stir up some other crafty excitement... at the moment I am planning a gigantic flower headband, and matching wrist corsage with the addition of some joke plastic flys...

And on another booky note, while I was away, I found this super duper fantastico book about Caravans...


I am now officially in love with caravans, and not sure how I can go on
living without one.
Surely it can only be a matter of time before I can get a caravan to use as a studio.

Until then, I will just salivate over the pictures in the book.


Well lush.

Crafty caravan lovings

xx

No comments: