Monday, April 11, 2011

Soft Boiled Egg and Soldiers, Anyone?

It's been a busy couple of months, what with the gigantic Japan order, but last Friday saw the first 500 fly off, which was a huge relief. Just another 550 or so to go now!

So anyway, I have been desperate to do some new designs, and last Sunday, after a visit to the Russell Cotes Museum (or as I like to call it, Russell's Coat Museum) and their Food For Thought Exhibition, I had a brain wave.


On seeing Diane McLellan's fab food paintings, more specifically her 'Boiled Egg and Soldiers' painting, I decided it was time for something a teensy bit Easter-y, and this is what I came up with...


Yup, drippy, dippy soft boiled egg brooches, with a choice of white or brown bread soldier!

But I didn't want to just leave it at that... I've made retro red and white polka dot egg cups too:


And what better way to decorate your neck this Easter, than with a dippy egg necklace!


So, as from today, all of these eggy delights are available to buy on the website here.

Over the next few weeks, I will be having a bit of a product cull on the online shop, to make room for exciting new products, so if there's something you're after that you've been eying up for an age, now might be the time to grab it!

Anyways, off to bo-bo's now- it's been a busy day.

Scrambled Egg Lovings

xx


B

No comments: