Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We Make London Summer Spectacular


Wow woweee, it's aready the 1st of June! Where is this year going?

Well, here's a June event I'm quite excited about... the We Make London summer fair at Chelsea Town Hall, Kings Road, London on Saturday 26th June.


You can read all about it here.

There are so many ace exhibitors, so get saving.

Here are some of my faves:

Cecily Vessey- I bought the lovely Battersea Power Station print for the boy's Christmas present, and now I have my eye on some of the gorge new crockery she's doing:


And I am completely in love with Nancy & Betty, who like me, studied at KIAD. A Caravan card is totally on the shopping list, what with our recent caravan obsessions:


And lummy cripes, I LOVE this hat by Jardin De Fleur


I could go on and on, as every single exhibitor has something I want! Go and have a look at the list here, and come and check them out in the flesh on the 26th June.

Here are the details...

Date:
Saturday, 26 June 2010
Time:
11:00 - 17:00
Location:
Chelsea Town Hall
Street:
Kings Road
Town/City:
London, United Kingdom


Shop shop shopping lovings

xx

No comments: