Friday, July 31, 2009

Leopard Lovings

Well, since my last blog, much has happened, which would have been documented in pictures, but due to a loss of camera, hasn't happened. BOOOO!

Nevermind, a new one is on its way, which means mine will show up in a handbag at the back of the wardrobe, approximately 2 days after the new one arrives.

Anyway, thanks to my darling flat mate Campanna Campino, who kindly lent me hers, I can now show off the snazzy new leopard print heart brooches... Grrrrrr


You can buy one here and also find the swallow necklace which has been super popular at Spitalfields, and now is finally available to buy online... at the mo there are two colourways to choose from, more colours to follow.


I think that's enough for now- wouldn't want to spoil you!

Keep checking back for more handstitched leather loveliness!

Big love

xx

2 comments:

I said...

http://wwwbellaa.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have fallen in love with your leopard print heart! How beautiful! Just to let you know aswell, my blog has moved now - http://www.usedandabuservintage.com
Thanks! Corinne x