Monday, February 9, 2009

A Lost Love, a Love Rat and a Love A-Fayre to Remember

This weekend was the Valentines Love A-Fayre at Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, where there were mucho lovely things to purchase, and lots of lovely people to meet.



But much to my horror, after a speedy walk from Spitalfields to Bethnal Green, I arrived at the Fayre to find my Hetty & Dave heart brooch had fallen off my bag...


In order to cheer myself up, I had no other choice but to buy these 2 totally skill prints from Nick Morley

(If you click on the images, as if by magic, you will be transported to his lovely Etsy shop)



Then, as I turned around, I locked eyes with the most endearing gentleman on Reid Peppard's table.

With glittering eyes, he beckoned me over, and before you could utter 'taxidermy', Ralphy Rat was mine... all mine...

Ratty & I will be spending Valentine's day together, eating cheese and hanging out in a sewer...

Zo Zo 4 Ralphy Rat 4eva

xx

No comments: