Sunday, November 4, 2007

New! Neu! Nuevo! Gaborgs!

Huzzah! I have finally come up with a few more Gaborgs, for your pleasure!

Firstly, we got Andy Warhol, with incredibly long legs, and dinky camera... apologies for the fairly rubbish picture


Secondly, we have BA Baracas, or Mr T if you please-
my personal favourite, I had the biggest crush on him when I was about 4 years old, I think I was largely attracted to the accessories!







And last but certainly not least, as requested by a dear friend, The King... ELVIS! He wears an all in one leather cat suit, with gold accessories, and golden eagle appliqued on his back.


ROCK 'n' ROLL!



These critters are all for sale online at the usual place:
http://www.lovefromhettyanddave.etsy.com/

Heather Mills McCartney and Pete Burns coming soon!

Love From Hetty & Dave
xx

No comments: